SAVIOLA Ecological Panels
- Deep wooden structure
- Synchronized Decor
- Offers in stock, available even for individual panel orders
- Possiblity to order ready-made (cut and edge-banded) formats
- Expertly matched edge-bands
- Fulfils the same standards are traditional wooden panels
The concept behind manufacturing ecological furniture panels is use post-consumer wood-like materials like old furniture, chairs, and pallets. All with the goal of preventing new trees from being cut down.
The entire production process is a closed, repeatable cycle. From gathering the waste-wood materials to their transformation into a new, functional product.
The Saviola group cares for and protects the environment and its resources by giving its clients the opporotunity to select competitive, yet eco-friendly products.
- Dimensions:2800 x 2120 mm
- Thickness:18 mm
- Base Material:Chipboard
- Edge-bands:22/42 mm, 1 mm thickness